Turn progress into profit.
Learn how the Good Eats Meal Program can increase membership retention and your bottomline.
- Diet-to-Go promotes its partners through email campaigns, web traffic, bag inserts, special club offers and more.
- Most Diet-to-Go customers are not club members but must visit a club to pick up meals twice per week. This gives each club location many great oportunities to acquire new members.
- We provide a list of Diet-to-Go customers pickup up meals at your location to the general manager.
Our staff will provide:
- Gourmet Meal Tastings for members
- Nutrition seminars
- Open House support & attendance
- Guest chef appearances
- Emails, marketing materials, newsletters & more
- Our partners receive 6% of net sales on all orders picked up at their facilities.
Staff earns commissions:
- Individual and joint sales
- Paid to staff, GM & club
- Distribution fees
- Sales commissions
- New membership